Saturday, October 15, 2016

2016-10-12 Genova!

Wow, so I am so happy! I have the best companion in the world and the best city in the world! 

Genova is one of the most gorgeous cities in Italy, so historic, and on the bay. It's really cold right now but during mid-day it's just the best thing ever. My greenie is from Canada! Canadese! She is so good, straight from the MTC so she's here to remind me about all the things I've gotten lazy about and I'm here to tell her that she doesn't have to wait for pday to do her laundry, and that focaccia is amazing.

We started this week with a fast because we wanted to find three new investigators, which is our "standard of excellence," but like, never happens. Well, due to an extraordinary series of events, we got already one new simp!! He's a young boy, friend of a member. We're going to read the Book of Mormon with him next week. We are really pushing ourselves and having fun while we're doing it. It makes me so happy to do missionary work like this, with all the pieces come together :)

Map showing where Jill is now

Genova

St. Lawrence Cathedral

Dinner

Jill in Genova

Which one is her greenie?  I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment